• Update on Benjamin

    Date: 2013.02.08 | Category: Benjamin, Photos | Tags:

    I realized that I posted that Benjamin would not be having surgery on the 13th of February on Facebook, but I forgot to update my blog.  After much consideration, we have decided to wait for the RSV, norovirus, and influenza season to pass before doing his elective surgery.   It has been a hard decision, but after much prayer and consultation, we felt that it would be in Ben’s best interest to wait.

    In honor of Dan’s dad’s birthday, the 8th of February, we will be sharing our story on http://www.28daysofhearts.blogspot.comThere have been many wonderful stories of faith and love posted already.  You should check them out!

    It’s hard to believe Dan’s dad has been gone three years now.  We all miss papa very, very much and look forward to the day when we will all be together again.

    Thank you for your continued prayers and support for our sweet little boy.  We appreciate them more than you could ever know.

    Now we just need to head to China to get our 3 girls.  We still haven’t heard anything about Eli’s papers, but we know who is in control and haven’t given up hope of adding him to this trip.  If it doesn’t work out, we will push to expedite a quick return trip.  God’s timing is perfect, but mama is still impatient. 🙂